Every Family has Secrets. Every Secret has a Price.
As Dusk Falls is an original interactive drama from INTERIOR/NIGHT that explores the entangled lives of two families across thirty years. Starting in 1998 with a robbery-gone-wrong in small town Arizona, the choices you make have a powerful impact on the characters lives in this uncompromising story of betrayal, sacrifice and resilience.
Replay the story again and again to uncover vastly different outcomes for the characters and explore hidden nuances behind every decision. Will your characters survive unscathed? What kind of people will they ultimately become?
- From the new studio of the Lead Designer behind Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls comes an uncompromising crime drama where you and your friends play together to make difficult decisions which change the characters lives
- As Dusk Falls explores the entangled lives of two families across thirty years in small town Arizona. Starting with a robbery-gone-wrong in 1998, the choices you make have a powerful impact on the characters lives in this story of betrayal, sacrifice and resilience
- Deep story full of strange characters, dark humor, and plot twists!
- The story is brought to life with a unique art style featuring actors digitally integrated into a beautiful cinematic world.
- Co-op supports up to 8 players at a time locally or online (or a mix).
Included in the Physical Edition:
- Physical copy of the game on PlayStation 5
- Dante’s Secret Black Book
- Cinematic Poster
This item is a pre-order. Shipping release is expected Spring 2024.
Customers outside the U.S. may be subjected to VAT & Import charges. All international orders are sent DDU. Please read more about taxes and international shipping on the Shipping & Return page.